He is Beauty.
She is Grace.
They will fucking punch you in the face.
Name: Devan Kasen Sullivan
Nicknames: Dev, Sully
Scene Name: Loki
Birthdate: May 31
Hair: Light Blonde
Eyes: Heterochromatic (Green/Blue)
Weight: 125 lbs
Gender: Bigender (Male/Mixed/Female)
Sexuality: Pansexual, preference for masculine presentation
D/s: Switch (Dominant Woman, submissive boy)
Religion: Heathen (Rokkatru; Child of Loki)
Personality: On the surface, really gregarious and sassy. Can go from being very masculine to being super femme. Actually, very sensitive and fragile.
- Adopted in London, England at less than 5 years old. (Actual age unknown)
- His birthday is the date he was adopted by Karen and Donald Sullivan.
- Karen Sullivan realized that he suffered from hearing loss when the orphanage claimed he was “stupid” and needed to be institutionalized.
- Has partial albinism along with the heterochromatic eyes due to a genetic disorder that gives him his unique appearance (Waardenburg Syndrome type 2).
- Super self conscious about his hearing problems and wears a set of invisible hearing aids.
- Has a little sister that was adopted in China and a little brother who was adopted in Russia.
- Speaks English, Finnish, Russian, and Mandarin fluently. Has a conversational level of Gaelic/Irish, German, and Spanish. Despite never attending school formally,
- Devan is highly adept at language.
- Tattoo down his spine is runic for “Survivor”.
- Tattoo on his nape is a Nordic Compass that means he will always be able to find his way home.
- Has a Chaos wheel tattooed on his pelvis below his belly button
- Has a lower back tattoo with the symbol for Loki in the middle and runes down either side
- The only time he has pronoun preferences is when in Domme mode and requests female pronouns. Otherwise, prefers male pronouns or neutral.
- Hates rope.
- Considers himself unworthy of being loved by others due to his past.
- Tattoos cover scars, both from self harm and abuse.
- Has beaten an addiction to Benzodiazapines.
- Is completely in love with his soon to be husband, Carmine Deangelo.
- Prefers to wear skirts no matter what gender presentation he is in.
- Very self conscious about his body and wishes he could gain weight.
Stolen Innocence, Doctor’s Training: Part One, coming in July 2017!
An autistic doctor finds himself drawn into a world he never knew he belonged in. After he becomes the latest victim of the perverse desires of a twisted mob boss, his entire world as he knows it crumbles. Rescued by an unlikely trio, he has to find his way through recovery.